SCHOLARSHIP WEEK: CREEPY, FREAKY SCHOLARSHIPS JUST FOR HALLOWEEN
Although these scholarships are deemed ‘creepy and freaky’, any fund that will get you FREE money just for college is usually anything but scary and freaky. In honor of Vampire party, here are a pair of the creepiest.
Are you gonna be fascinated with paranormal activity?
The New York-based Parapsychology Base offers young ghost hunters and those through interest in the main paranormal several scholarships. There are 5 once-a-year awards having varying deadlines
- Often the Annual Charles T. plus Judith A good. Tart Analysis Grant with $500
- The particular Annual Robert R. Coly Prize involving $1000
- Often the Annual Eileen J. Garrett Scholarship connected with $3000
- Often the Annual Frances P. Bolton Fellowship for $3000
- The very D. David Rogo Honor for Parapsychological Literature with $3000
You can open up the PDF file along with the link for the foundation for getting all the details of a particular and the deadlines.
Are you gonna be a Running Dead cooling fan?
The Zombie Grant Committee via Scholarship Analysts wants to know your intend to avoid the revenant
, where you would certainly hide (or maybe you don’t need to), and the top five things you would likely bring to remain alive.
The 2014 Fant?me Apocalypse Scholarships is ongoing, and they are giving one flourishing ‘survivor’ $2, 000 to his or her institution education. Think you have what might be to make the reduce? Continue reading