It can not comprise in the report that is mere of viewpoints, nor in merely a report associated with the views of this philosophers we discuss. You need to protect the claims you will be making. You must provide reasons why you should think them.
Which means you can’t just state:
My view is P. I think this because.
we discover that the after considerations. offer a convincing argument for P.
Descartes says that Q; nonetheless, the thought-experiment that is following show that Q is certainly not real.
Descartes says that Q. we find this claim plausible, when it comes to following reasons.
- Criticize that argument; or show that one arguments for the thesis are not any good
- Defend the argument or thesis against another person’s critique
- Offer reasons to think buy essays from professional writers the thesis
- Offer counter-examples to your thesis
- Contrast the skills and weaknesses of two views that are opposing the thesis
- Provide examples that really help explain the thesis, or that assist to really make the thesis more plausible
- Argue that one philosophers are dedicated to the thesis by their other views, though they cannot turn out and explicitly endorse the thesis
- Discuss just what consequences the thesis might have, if it had been real
- Revise the thesis, within the light of some objection